Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm Back!

I haven't posted for a while because I've been filming a movie in Paris with Idris Elba. I play a woman with whom he is in love and totally obsessed. So much so that he follows her from the U.S. to Paris in hopes of winning her over. It has some great twists and you'll have to put it on your "Go See" list when it comes out in November. Ok......that's not true. I was fantasizing. What really happened is that I had a really bad headache for a really long time.....since Valentine's Day in fact (see last post). Ok....that's not true either. Alright, so I tried the "wow that's incredible" approach to explain my absence and then the "oh, I'm so sorry to hear that" approach; so now I'll just try the "keeping it real" approach. I have simply lacked the time and inspiration to report on what I love: hanging out in Atlanta.

I know; it's tragic. And I hate to let down the people who come to my blog regularly to get ideas for things to do and places to go. Thank you so much for sticking with me in spite of my irregular posting schedule. But, I promise you that the season of erratic posting has ended. During my absence, I have gone from part time freelance writer/editor and blogger to full time. Yes! I quit my job and now have the physical and emotional time to do what I love most: writing. So I can assure you, that if you check this site each week, you will see at least 2 posts informing you of fun, special and unique things to do around the city. From "staycation" ideas to the best patios to enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a cigar, Lounge Around Atlanta will keep you abreast of cool things to do right here at home. For my "out of town" followers, let me help you plan things to do here when you come to town to visit friends, vacation or conduct business. Atlanta is a fabulous city and if you're looking in the right places, you'll never run out of sensational things to do. You can depend on me to keep you up to date on what's happening.....Really.....I'm serious this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback on your experience at any of the "lounges" mentioned on "Lounge Around Atlanta" are greatly appreciated.