Friday, November 30, 2012

IT'S DECEMBER!

The month of December stirs up happy feelings for me. It's the month of my favorite holiday, Christmas Eve; and the month that ushers in the eve of a brand new year. I wanted to make sure that I made my posts for this month special; perfect if you will. So I decided to feature:

 A series of perfect days, from morning to night complete with where to eat and what to do. We won't worry about the expense of it, because it's our idea of a perfect day doing whatever we want to do. Reality is not welcome; only dreams.

I also plan to keep you up to date on the best parties, holiday inspired and otherwise, so that you don't miss anything Atlanta has to offer for what's left of 2012. If I hear about it, you'll know about it. So let's get ready to count it down!

Since life is more than a party, I'll share my new year's resolutions with you and allow you to "steal" tips on great "how to" resources to achieve your goals also going into the next year.

So check back every week to see what's new. If you sign up as a member of the site, you'll receive emails letting you know when something new has been posted. You can also follow me on twitter: Lounge Around Atlanta - @ATLfelicia for updates on new posts.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback on your experience at any of the "lounges" mentioned on "Lounge Around Atlanta" are greatly appreciated.